Machinery sold and operated in Europe is subject to the strict safety requirements of CE marking.
The team of Lauer CE-Safety GmbH knows the laws, regulations and directives that your machinery must comply with in order to obtain the CE marking.
Safety assessment of modified machinery
Functional safety, verification & validation
Functional Safety Engineering (FSE)
Operating instructions and assembly instructions
We support you in the process of obtaining the CE marking by
- Safety consulting during your planning and construction phase.
- Directives research and analysis.
- Preparation of well-founded risk assessments and risk evaluations.
- Coordination of necessary measures.
- Documentation of the results in auditable documentation for the market surveillance authority.
Whether operator or manufacturer, machine or system – we adapt our services individually to your needs. For a support from which your team will profit sustainably.
We will gladly explain to you in detail which services our engineering office Lauer CE-SAFTY GmbH in Coesfeld offers.